Article 1: Definitions
- Privacy statement: this privacy statement;
- User: any user of the Website;
- Sparta: Sparta Legal B.V., Spuistraat 10, 1012 TS Amsterdam, email@example.com, as the responsible party;
- Website: Spartalegal.nl
Article 2: General
2.1 This Privacy statement describes how Sparta processes the personal data of its Users.
2.2 The personal data processed by Sparta are name, (e-mail) address and telephone number.
Article 3: Collection and use of personal data
3.1 Sparta collects personal data of a User when the relevant User has communicated this personal data to Sparta via the Website, www.spartalegal.nl [such as contacting Sparta with a request for information about Sparta’s services or products via a contact form, email address or telephone number].
3.2 Sparta uses this personal data for the purpose for which the User has provided the personal data to Sparta:
3.2.1 If the User requests information about services and products from Sparta, Sparta processes the personal data in order to fulfill that request.
3.2. If the User has signed up for a newsletter, Sparta will use the personal data to send the newsletter to the User.
3.3 In addition, Sparta may use the personal data to notify its Users of products or services of Sparta that might be of interest to the User in question. If the User objects to this, he or she can contact 020 – 261 48 93 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 4: Passing on personal data to third parties
4.1 Sparta will not pass on the personal data of its Users to third parties, unless:
4.1.1 the transfer is made to a processor engaged by Sparta for the purposes enumerated in this Privacy Statement, with which Sparta has entered into an agreement which ensures that the processor provides sufficient guarantees in respect of technical and organizational security measures relating to the processing to be carried out; or
4.1.2 Sparta is obliged by law to pass on personal data to the competent authorities.
Article 5: Cookies
5.3 Cookies can always be removed from a computer, also by means of the browser.
Article 6: Modification/deletion of personal data
6.1 The User has the right to inspect, correct, supplement, delete and block his or her personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
6.2 If the User wishes to exercise any of these rights, or if the User has any questions about this Privacy Statement, the User can reach Sparta at email@example.com or postal address Spuistraat 10, 1012 TS Amsterdam.
6.3 Users can unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link which is included in every mailing.
Article 7: Storage period
- The responsible party will keep personal data for the period it deems relevant in the context of its service provision, unless the responsible party is required under a statutory provision to keep personal data for a longer period.
Article 8: Security
- Respondent has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data of Users against loss or unlawful processing, including SSL security on its website.
Article 9: Amendments to the Privacy Statement
- Respondent reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement. Any amendment will be announced on this page. The responsible party advises the User to regularly check this page for any changes.The current Privacy Statement was updated on September 24, 2021.