Sparta Legal is fully committed to relieve you of all your worries and to get the most out of your case. If, however, you are not completely satisfied with the handling of your case, please let us know as soon as possible. We will ensure that your complaint is resolved internally and will keep you informed of the process. Sparta Legal guarantees the service it provides to its clients. By means of its internal complaints procedure, Sparta Legal wishes to ensure that every client is assisted to his or her full satisfaction. Please be assured that your complaint will be taken seriously by Sparta Legal and will always lead to an appropriate solution. Therefore, please do not hesitate to raise the issue as soon as you deem it necessary.
- Please use the form to submit your complaint to us. Please be as detailed as possible about your dissatisfaction and name the personal injury specialist who is currently handling your case.
- We will confirm receipt of your complaint as soon as possible, but within two working days at the latest.
- The board will then study your file and raise your complaint with the relevant specialist. If the board deems it necessary, you will be contacted in order to discuss your complaint in more detail and possibly to ask you questions about it.
- The board will respond to your complaint within ten working days. Should an additional period be necessary, you will be informed of this in advance. The handling of your complaint will always be in writing.
- If additional arguments are presented and a reassessment is requested or considered necessary, the board will respond in writing within four weeks. At the same time, reference will be made to any available external complaints procedures.
- The board of directors is obliged to record all complaints and to keep a (digital) copy for up to two years after the reporting date.
- The board will strive to find a suitable solution for you. If, despite this, it does not lead to the restoration of confidence, a new specialist will be assigned to your file in agreement with you. Your file will therefore never be delayed.
Your complaint can also be sent by mail to the board:
Sparta Legal BV
1012 TS Amsterdam